- Create Website in 5 Minutes With WordPress :- A website is a necessity for entrepreneurs, small businesses, home-based businesses, and anybody selling products or services. Regardless of your other marketing methods, enabling potential customers to either find you through a Google search or learn more about you after they’ve seen your other marketing material is key to creating and developing new customers.
Creating a website for your small business can be easier than you think. You can do it yourself
For create website in 5 minutes follow below steps:-
Step 1. First choose a name for your website.
Step 2. Get domain & hosting
Once you find your site’s name, the next step is to get Domain & Hosting. The domain is the name of your site (www.yoursite.com) and hosting puts your website on the internet.
Get Hosting with free Domain name registration for Create Website in 5 Minutes with WordPress by clicking below link.
Step 3. Setup your Account
Once you’ve got your hosting & domain name, You can start setting up your account.
To setup your account:
- Click ‘web-hosting’
- Click ‘set-up’
- Enter a username & password (this is for managing your hosting account)
After a short video, you’ll be taken to the cpanel (control panel).
You account is now ready and you can go to the next step, Installing WordPress
Step 4. Install WordPress in website
In 2016, 90% of the people use WordPress to create their websites. That’s because:
- It’s Free: WordPress is 100% FREE of cost
- Beginner Friendly: Even inexperienced users can create amazing websites with WordPress.
- Powerful & mobile friendly: WordPress can be used to make any type of website. Your site will also be optimized for mobiles and tablets.
- Easy to get help: If you’re looking to add a new feature to your website, you just need to google it. Because of the popularity of WordPress, you’ll be easily able to find what you want on the internet.
As of now, 74.6 Million Sites run on WordPress.
So it is pretty evident that WordPress is the best way to start your site. To install wordpress follow the steps below:
- Click WordPress icon on your cpanel.
- Then click “install this application”.
- Scroll down and enter a administrator username & password. This will be the username & password for wordpress.
- Enter your email & your site’s title.
- Click Install
WordPress will now be installed on your hosting server. To access your website click the “www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/” link.
You’ll be taken to the WordPress dashboard. This is where you’ll control everything in your website.
Step 5. Customizing your Site
The biggest advantage of WordPress is that, you can change the design of your site, in just a few clicks.
This done with the help of Themes.
WordPress has thousands of amazing themes available for free.
Just do a google search for free wordpress themes and select the one you like. You can also download some great free themes here.
To install a new theme:
- Go to the dashboard
- Under appearance click themes
- Add New Theme
- Click upload at the top
- Choose the zip file you downloaded.
Preparing for Launch
Adding your Content
There are 2 types of content you can add to your WordPress site/blog:
Posts are the articles you post on a regular basis. These also called blog posts. They are arranged based on the date they’re published.
They are static, e.g. about page, contact us page, etc. These pages generally appear in the navigation menu.
Both posts and pages can be added by clicking the link under the new menu.
Creating your site’s Navigation Menu
WordPress allows you to easily create menus which helps the user navigate your website.
Create the menu:
- Click the customize link
- Click ‘menu’ and ‘Add a menu’
- Enter any name & click ‘Create Menu’
- Now, add the pages you want to the menu.
If you ever want to add more features to your site like setting up a store or an eCommerce site, WordPress can do that too! You just have to install a plugin.
That’s it, we’ve covered the basics of making a new WordPress site or blog. If you need any help, feel free to contact us.
Congratulations, you’re ready to launch!
Thank you for read ‘How To Create Website In 5 Minutes With WordPress’. Then
If you love this article about “How To Create website In 5 Minutes With WordPress”. Then share with friends.