- You can easily make you photo by using infinite design app which is available on playstore (Download link for App:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brakefield.idfree
See the Video to use infinite design for make vector photo (click the below link)
How To Vectorize An Image In Photoshop
When you use Adobe Photoshop, the images you’re manipulating are bitmap images by default. Follow these steps to convert bitmap images in Photoshop into vector images.
- Open the “Window” menu and select “Paths” to pull up the corresponding panel. You have three choices in the options bar: select the standard Pen tool to create straight lines and Bezier curves over the image. Select the Freeform option for a more organic and loose drawing that you trace over the image. Select the Magnetic Pen to follow transitions of color and brightness within the image.
- Draw your vector paths over the image until you have a traced conversion of the paths and shapes within your image. Press Enter when you are done tracing a path to signal the end of the pathway.
- Select further pathways utilizing the Lasso, Marquee, and Magic Wand selection tools. Click the menu button at the top right corner of the “Paths” panel and choose “Make Work Path” to turn each selection into a vector pathway.
- Set the tolerance level for the pathways. Smaller levels make the path adhere tightly to what you’ve traced, while larger levels displays smooth transitions between anchor points in your path.
- When you create a new work path be sure to double click the Path name that appears in the “Paths” panel. Accept the default name or name each path. Otherwise new actions will replace vector drawings on the work path with new output.
- Export vector paths from Photoshop into Illustrator so you can use them across other programs. Click “File” à “Export” à “Paths to Illustrator.”